Γεια χαρά, Επισκέπτης
Όνομα χρήστη: Κωδικός: Να με θυμάσαι
Διαδικασία ανοίγματος λογαριασμού στο εξωτερικό, επιτόκια, φορολογία τόκων καταθέσεων εξωτερικού, επαναπατρισμός.

ΘΕΜΑ: Αζερμπαϊτζάν: λογαριασμός κατάθεσης

Αζερμπαϊτζάν: λογαριασμός κατάθεσης 29 Ιουν 2014 16:24 #37

• IRINIGR
  • Το Άβαταρ του/της IRINIGR
  • ΕΚΤΟΣ ΣΥΝΔΕΣΗΣ
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Ληφθείσες Ευχαριστίες 4
  • Κάρμα: 0
....................την κατάθεση των τόκων ανά μήνα.....................
Πρέπει να είστε εγγεγραμμένο μέλος του Φόρουμ για να κάνετε μια δημοσίευση.

Αζερμπαϊτζάν: λογαριασμός κατάθεσης 18 Ιουλ 2014 23:49 #38

• konstantinos (teleios asxetos)
  • Το Άβαταρ του/της konstantinos (teleios asxetos)
  • ΕΚΤΟΣ ΣΥΝΔΕΣΗΣ
  • Senior Boarder
  • Ληφθείσες Ευχαριστίες 11
  • Κάρμα: 1
Παρακάτω παραθέτω την αλληλογραφία που είχα με την τράπεζα BankTechnique. Η επικοινωνία δεν ήταν ιδανική καθώς έπρεπε να στέλνω δύο φορές τις ερωτήσεις μου και να περιμένω καμία βδομάδα για απάντηση. Τα αγγλικά μου σκοτώνουν αλλά μία γενική ιδέα μπορεί να πάρει κανείς. Φαντάζομαι παρόμοια θα ισχύουν και στις άλλες τράπεζες που δεν απάντησαν...

Dear Sir/madam

I am a Greek citizen living in Greece. I am interesting to open a Deposit account in Euro in your Bank. Please inform me :
1) Is this possible?
2) if yes, what papers do you need from me?
3) Can I send them from Greece or do I have to visit you in Azerbaijan?
4) Is there a deposit insurance and what is the maximum amount of money that are insured?
5) How can I send and receive the money from Greece? Is this possible through e-banking?
Thank you.

Hello Dear Customer, Welcome to the "Bank Technique" OJSC. You are speaking with Tofig Alibayov.
Dear Customer, if You live in Greece and can not visit Azerbaijan it is not possible to open deposit account in “Bank Technique”. It will be possible by Internet Banking service in future. But to activate this service You will need to approach our Bank and fill the application form.
I can inform You about Our deposit conditions:
The upper limit of interest rates for the deposits insured by the Azerbaijan Deposit Insurance Fund was determined as 9% annual (up to the amount of AZN 30 000).
Thanks for applying

Hello Mr Tofig Alibayov,

thank you for your quick answer I have some more questions. I am planning to visit Baku and open a time deposit .

1) What papers are needed?

1. If You want to open deposit account in our Bank You need to provide the following documents: Passport (If there is no official mark in passport, entry visa to Azerbaijan)

2) Is there taxation of interest?

2. There is no taxation of interest.

3) Can you please explain how I can open a TEC deposit account. I have Euros and I am interesting to open a 36 months "TEC" deposit with interest of 9% (monthly payment)

3. If You want to open deposit account (Multi-TEC) You need to approach our Bank and open 2 accounts: card account and current account. These accounts should be in AZN ( Azerbaijan currency- Manat) currency. You will put Your amount in AZN currency and it will be converted to TEC by Bank. (TEC- is An unique currency TEC, which combines in itself AZN, US Dollars, Euro and Pound Sterling.) You will open the current account for investing Your money into this account and card account for getting interest. ( For opening current account You need to bring passport , the tax for opening is AZN 10; for opening card account You will also need passport, Visa Electron card for 3 year use is AZN 21)

4) Visiting Baku I wouldn;t like to carry money with me. So can I just open "empty" time deposit account and get all the necessary for ebanking and then send the money from Greece using ebanking?

4. Our new Technique Online – Internet Banking system is on the development stage. Approximately, after a month or 2 months it will be activated. With new Technique Online it will be possible to open deposit account without coming to Bank, but as I mentioned You need to have current and card account to open deposit account and control it out of Azerbaijan.

5) Can I get the monthly interest from Greece using ebanking? or do I have to visit Baku for that?

5. Yes, You will be able to get Your interest using Technique Online. If You put Your deposit to Multi TEC for 36 months and get interest monthly the interest rate will be 9% annual.

6) Can I get the entire amount at maturity (after 36 months) from Greece using ebanking? or do I have to visit Baku for that?

6. Yes, it will also be possible using Technique Online. If You put Your deposit to Multi TEC for 36 months and get interest at maturity the interest rate will be annual 10.2% annual , but I want to mentioned that, this deposit will not be insured (for exceeding 9%)

7) Is there an upper limit money transfer;

7. There is no any limit.

8) What are the charges from your bank for this transfer (from Azerbaijan to Greece); and Vice Versa (from Greece to Azerbaijan)?

8. The charges for transfer is 0.5%.

9) can I put joint holders in the fixed deposit in the name of my wife;

9. You can open deposit in the third name in our Bank but putting joint holders is not possible.

10) If yes, needs and her own physical presence in Bulgaria;

11) If yes, then is the Deposit insurance doubled like in Greece (to AZN 60 000) ?

12) Please let me know what is the working hours of the bank in Baku.

The main office and the branches/departments of "Bank Technique" are serving the clients from 9am - 5.00pm, Monday to Friday.

Thank you

Hello Mr Tofig Alibayov,

thank you for your answers. Please help me to understand the followings:
I’ll visit your branch in Baku and open a current account and a card account.
1) Then can I fly back to Greece send the money to the current account and give (somehow) the order for the Time Deposit from there? Or Do I have to stay in Baku until the money transfer is completed and visit your bank again for the Time Deposit?

1. There is no need to stay for a long time here. You can send the deposit amount to the current account from Your country via transfer. But the plastic card is being ready in 3 business days. You will only wait for this period.

2) Furthermore I’ll receive the Visa Electron card immediately when I open the card account or there is a delay for that?

2. You will get Your card in 3 days after ordering.

3) Does your bank using IBAN?

3. Yes.

4) Until the new Technique Online is activated. Is there a way that I can handle my accounts from Greece?

4. No, it will be possible with new system.

4a) Can I send you an email asking what is my accounts balance?

4a. According to the Article 41st of "The Law of the Republic of Azerbaijan" information about the current account is the secret of the Bank and shall be issued only to certain persons. For this reason we are unable to identify the owner of the account during the telephone and internet consultations. So please contact the appropriate structure of your account (branch) of the Customer Service. If You can not approach the Bank You can dial 131 or (+99412) 447-77-44 and ask the operationist. With new Technique Online it will be possible in online mode.

4b) Can I send you an email asking a money transfer?

4b. You can dial 131 or (+99412) 447-77-44 and ask the operationist.

5) Can I use Visa electron card in a Greek ATM to check the balance?

5. Yes of course, all the cards of our Bank can be used abroad.

6) Can I use Visa electron card in a Greek ATM to withdraw money? If yes, what is your bank charge for that?

6. Yes You can. If the cash machine is in the foreign country or does not belong to the same processing centre the fee is 1,5 %(мин. 4,80 AZN, 6.00 USD, 4,50 EUR).
Οι ακόλουθοι χρήστες είπαν "Σε Ευχαριστώ": Tagaras

Αζερμπαϊτζάν: λογαριασμός κατάθεσης 19 Ιουλ 2014 00:15 #39

• konstantinos (teleios asxetos)
  • Το Άβαταρ του/της konstantinos (teleios asxetos)
  • ΕΚΤΟΣ ΣΥΝΔΕΣΗΣ
  • Senior Boarder
  • Ληφθείσες Ευχαριστίες 11
  • Κάρμα: 1
Έχει άλλως καμία άλλη πληροφορία?

Έχει κάποιος προγραμματίσει επίσκεψη στο Baku?

Η συγκεκριμένη τράπεζα δίνει ένα 7,5-8 % για 4-5 χρόνια με μηνιαίο εκτοκισμό.

- Όμως χωρίς ebanking τα πράγματα είναι δύσκολα (αν και κάτι μπορεί να μπορείς να κάνεις με την κάρτα -αναλήψεις πάντως δεν πολυσυμφέρει)
- Πρέπει να κάτσεις 3 μέρες για την κάρτα.
- Το transfer των χρημάτων από Ελλάδα το παρουσιάζει ότι είναι απλό όμως πχ. για Ουκρανία η κ. Ειρήνη μου είπε ότι έχει δει να παίρνει μέχρι και 5 εργάσιμες να φτάσουν τα λεφτά...

Προσωπικά σκέφτομαι ότι ιδανικό θα ήταν από ένα μικρό ποσό σε 3(+) τράπεζες.
Αλλά αυτό που χρειαζόμαστε είναι ένα email ενός υπαλλήλου σε υποκατάστημα στο Baku να έχεις μιλήσει μαζί του και να σε περιμένει. Ο παραπάνω είναι client service (=-απαντάει στα email) δεν μπορείς να κλείσεις ραντεβού μαζί του. Σου λέει πήγαινε σε κατάστημα και αν μιλάνε Αγγλικά και συνεννοηθείς έχει καλώς.

Αζερμπαϊτζάν: λογαριασμός κατάθεσης 21 Ιουλ 2014 17:46 #40

• El_Malak
  • Το Άβαταρ του/της El_Malak
  • ΕΚΤΟΣ ΣΥΝΔΕΣΗΣ
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ληφθείσες Ευχαριστίες 373
  • Κάρμα: 33 (2)
Πρέπει να παραδεχτούμε ότι οι άνθρωποι εκεί είναι πολύ μπροστά, μέχρι σκέφτηκαν να φτιάξουν άλλο νόμισμα (αφού προφανώς τους το επιτρέπουν... ) τι να λέμε τώρα, να μας πούνε κιόλας αν έχουν μηχανή και τα τυπώνουν μόνοι τους αυτά τα σούπερ νομίσματα....

You will put Your amount in AZN currency and it will be converted to TEC by Bank. (TEC- is An unique currency TEC, which combines in itself AZN, US Dollars, Euro and Pound Sterling.)

Και μετά θα φτιάξουν και e-banking.... να μας πούνε και πότε θα γίνει αυτό να πάει να το παρακολουθήσει το επίτευγμα και η NASA...

Our new Technique Online – Internet Banking system is on the development stage

Βέβαια για να μην τους αδικήσω, είχα βρει και κάτι άλλους εκεί πέρα που έδιναν προθεσμιακή για ένα χρόνο π.χ. με 10% και τόκους κάθε μήνα, και στα ψιλά γράμματα από κάτω έλεγε ότι η κατάθεση είναι για 18 μήνες, αλλά τους τελευταίους 6 μήνες τα λεφτά ήταν ...άτοκα, ενώ δεν μπορούσες και να τα πάρεις.

Όλα αυτά σε ...τράπεζες, έτσι γίνεται "αφού επιτρέπεται"....
Τελευταία διόρθωση: 21 Ιουλ 2014 17:48 από El_Malak.

Αζερμπαϊτζάν: λογαριασμός κατάθεσης 21 Ιουλ 2014 17:56 #41

• Bασίλης (vasilis1976)
  • Το Άβαταρ του/της Bασίλης (vasilis1976)
  • ΕΚΤΟΣ ΣΥΝΔΕΣΗΣ
  • Gold Boarder
  • Ληφθείσες Ευχαριστίες 51
  • Κάρμα: 1 (10)
El_Malak έγραψε:
Πρέπει να παραδεχτούμε ότι οι άνθρωποι εκεί είναι πολύ μπροστά, μέχρι σκέφτηκαν να φτιάξουν άλλο νόμισμα (αφού προφανώς τους το επιτρέπουν... ) τι να λέμε τώρα, να μας πούνε κιόλας αν έχουν μηχανή και τα τυπώνουν μόνοι τους αυτά τα σούπερ νομίσματα....

You will put Your amount in AZN currency and it will be converted to TEC by Bank. (TEC- is An unique currency TEC, which combines in itself AZN, US Dollars, Euro and Pound Sterling.)

Το TEC συνδυάζει USD, EUR, GBP και στο τέλος πληρώνει σε κοκοφοίνικες...

Αζερμπαϊτζάν: λογαριασμός κατάθεσης 21 Ιουλ 2014 22:36 #42

• Ghost (Phantom)
  • Το Άβαταρ του/της Ghost (Phantom)
  • ΕΚΤΟΣ ΣΥΝΔΕΣΗΣ
  • Gold Boarder
  • Ουκ αν λαβεις παρα του μη εχοντος
  • Ληφθείσες Ευχαριστίες 57
  • Κάρμα: 8
Αν θα μπειτε στον κοπο να κανετε ταξιδια σε αμφιλεγομενες τραπεζες ,και στο τελος αν γινει οτιδηποτε να πληρωθειτε σε κοκοφοινικες,γιατι δεν πατε μεχρι Σιγκαμπουρη; Τα εξοδα θα τα κανετε που θα τα κανετε ας εχετε το κεφαλι σας ησυχο.φιλικα
Ό,τι δεν συνέβη ποτέ, είναι ό,τι δεν ποθήσαμε αρκετά.
Νίκος Καζαντζάκης

Αζερμπαϊτζάν: λογαριασμός κατάθεσης 12 Νοε 2014 20:36 #43

• miou (ΜΑΝΘΟΣ)
  • Το Άβαταρ του/της miou (ΜΑΝΘΟΣ)
  • ΕΚΤΟΣ ΣΥΝΔΕΣΗΣ
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ληφθείσες Ευχαριστίες 297
  • Κάρμα: 50 (6)
Ξαναφούντωσε πάλι ο πόλεμος στο Ναγκόρνο Καραμπάχ του Azerbaijan.
Στις επόμενες ημέρες οι Αμερικάνοι θα τους υπενθυμισουν «ευγενικά» μέσω των Αρμενίων ότι ήρθε πάλι η ώρα για sterilization :laugh:
«Ενισχύστε τις Ελβετικές καταθέσεις των Ελλήνων»

Αζερμπαϊτζάν: λογαριασμός κατάθεσης 14 Νοε 2014 06:55 #44

• El_Malak
  • Το Άβαταρ του/της El_Malak
  • ΕΚΤΟΣ ΣΥΝΔΕΣΗΣ
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ληφθείσες Ευχαριστίες 373
  • Κάρμα: 33 (2)
How much money may I transfer out of republic?

Each natural person may freely transfer abroad foreign currency amount equivalent to 1000 (thousand) US dollars with indication of purpose of payment within the period of one operational day.

www.ibar.az/index.php?in=Section&run=show&id=276

(Χωρίς άλλο σχόλιο... )

Αζερμπαϊτζάν: λογαριασμός κατάθεσης 14 Νοε 2014 07:09 #45

• soto51
  • Το Άβαταρ του/της soto51
  • ΕΚΤΟΣ ΣΥΝΔΕΣΗΣ
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ληφθείσες Ευχαριστίες 2270
  • Κάρμα: 200 (94)
El_Malak έγραψε:
How much money ....
(Χωρίς άλλο σχόλιο... )
El_Malak,
Με στόχο να επιδοκιμάσει κάποιος (εγώ εν προκειμένω) το ποστ κάποιου άλλου (εσένα εν προκειμένω) έχει δυο τρόπους:
Ο ένας είναι να του βάλει ένα "+" στο κάρμα του. Στο βάζω.
Ο άλλος είναι να πατήσει το tab "ΕΥΧΑΡΙΣΤΙΕΣ".
Αυτό όμως δεν είναι σωστό να το κάνω, γιατί αν σου πω "Ευχαριστώ", είναι σαν να έκανες (ή έγραψες) κάτι που μου κάνει καλό.
Δε λέω ότι μου κάνει κακό αυτό που έγραψες, αλλά δε μου κάνει και καλό. Γιατί απλούστατα δεν με αφορά.

Και συμπληρώνω τη φράση σου "Χωρίς άλλο σχόλιο", με τη φράση:

"Έχουμε τρελλαθεί τελείως".
ΜΑΚΡΥΑ ΑΠ' ΤΙΣ ΤΡΑΠΕΖΕΣ.
Συντονιστές: ΠΑΝΑΓΙΩΤΗΣ (kampos)
Χρόνος δημιουργίας σελίδας: 0.070 δευτερόλεπτα