Dear friends of T $ ig,
Because I have served the system for several years, state empedoste the following:
1. The product "filing" is one. Beyond that each bank design variants and sells them by giving them trendy names like "Advandage", "Profit", "Revenue" and various other colorful nicknames. This gives another account of the interest in advance, others monthly, others give you a low interest rate at the beginning and much later, another gives you the right commitment without penalty, other raffles TV and travel to the Seychelles, etc. Others No extras or convenience is not free. Everything is costed.
2. Interest rates on deposits is as prices of exchange: They can change at any time. So if you do the deposit once you say the interest rate but return later or the next with the money, the negotiation starts again from scratch.
3. The rate period is usually agreed to open the account and lasts until the end. It can be specific (eg 2.80% for the duration of the deposit) or start from a low for the first month / quarter and to rise in each subsequent year until maturity. But it can also be variable, such as annual limit of 3% for the first quarter and Euribor +1% for each of the other three.
4. In the savings you get your money whenever you want without penalty but the bank changes the interest rate whenever it wants. So when you find savings of 4% and 3% deferred, does not mean that the right choice is the first - unless you might need the money quickly so you have no other options.
5. In a normal market (with reasonable liquidity, relatively stable inflation, etc.) - in theory - the more committed the more time you get great rates usually lower than the corresponding Euribor. But if it is otherwise (no short-term liquidity scenarios for inflation and the Euribor coming months, etc.) then you can for example 3 months to give 3% and 2.80% in 12 months. Here comes the assessment and the risk yourself. Does not necessarily mean that the right choice is because if the first verify the predictions, the fourth month the rate may fall to 2.50% so if your money is not needed for 12 months and closed for 3, fucked.
6. The most important thing is to watch one of the following (and more) to avoid falling victim EXAPATISIS from Banks:
a. Interest is calculated on the year 360, or 365 days, or otherwise. There are several ways of calculating from bank to bank with a different result. A little searching in Gkougkli and learn the differences.
b. When I decide to lift the money from bank A to go to B gives best interest, and ask me mushroom on A bank check will draw a charge;;; Major banks are not.
c. When the B bank get the check will give you interest (Valeur) the same day or after working two and counting;;;
d. Be careful in terms of early or partial performance because the punishment for taking early can reduce even the capital was filed (or renewed).
e. NEVER but NEVER leave the bank's initiative to make automatic updates to the deferred account when you terminate. If not interested in the closing / renewal fucked. The account will be updated with the official interest rate period is simply peanuts. It happened to me personally from the commercial and got 0.59% when everyone else gave 4% or more. Fraud karampinati if caught sleeping or for various reasons, go to the bank on the day of renewal.
f. never, never sign a contract with the bank's right to withdraw the deposit before maturity period and when you have a low starting rate. It happened to mine in SA. When the rate was around 12 months at 3.5%. He submitted a large amount and was told that the first 3 months it would take 2.50%, 3% in the second, the third 3.5% and 4% in the fourth. So far, so good after having accepted these figures. When the end of the deposit went to the bank for renewal, he discovered that at the end of the 6th! ATE months watching market rates to fall, he had closed the account and had put the money in savings but never let him know! What gets me in the Top Ten of fraud.
g. You have eyes and ears open because you can get bank account time and go to bonds to mutual funds, with mixtures of deposit-bond-fund, combining lodging and security of life or congregation or studying child and anything else you can imagine the mind of man. These usually have (among other risks) to get in supplies and / or come out and promoted by fury at officials that passes because when they get bonus.
To conclude I would say that these are indicative and that the scam is as boundless as the mind of man who develops and grows very well in a country that the Bank remains the sacred cow and the customer / consumer waste.
So keep the following five principles and believe me will not miss:
PAS-1 BEFORE THE BANK IN Search KOMPIOUTORA WHAT YOU fearing the market.
2-READ WITH CAUTION THE K *** Charter give you ANOIGEIS ACCOUNT AND WHEN YOU DO IF NOT AS signed KATALAVES some of what they say. COUNTRIES IN SERIOUS give you BACK FROM THE CONTRACTS AND YOU HAVE 7-14 DAYS RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL. HERE YPOGRAPSES = PM AND THE PATISES PROSECHES.
3-Keep your eye AND MORE IN LESS Trap cheese. AN PSACHNEIS not what they told you but what YOU hid because there, at half ALLITHEIA and poor INFORMATION, Hides Cheating yourself.
4-DISTAZEIS NOT TO DO AND SPECIFIC QUESTIONS ON reported in the above paragraph 6.
5-AT END OF PERIOD NOT THE FATE OF THE AFINEIS AND MERCY IN THE BANK FOR AUTOMATIC RENEWALS. IT sure recipe for injury.
I hope I helped or at least be listed briefly the current reality. Those who ignore it deserves its fate
Hello kids, I'd like to know if someone tells me to find a comparative table supply of funds abroad. Thanks
Good evening everyone,
Deal 9 years in the market Forex, manage the accounts of individuals, and I can tell you that it is an investment that is worth someone to invest. The returns that can deliver kat'elachista is 30% per year. Also are investments in which there is no tax profits. The minimum capital is 5,000 euros. If you are interested send me email firstname.lastname@example.org
Dear Kostas, I do not know what time you speak. I've known example of which put off the funds in 1999. The "performance" today after 10 years is about -60 %!!!. That is assuming he put 10,000 in 1999, today we get about 4,000 euros (net of entry and exit) If you put the money in annual deferred, say 3% interest rate, today we had 13.053 million ie 30% yield. Mutual funds = probability of losing even the principal. Here are the odds of a company that found in luck: www.alicomfunds.gr