Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Γεγονότα που αξίζει να αναφέρουμε και να σχολιάζουμε

Ανευ σχολιου. 05 Jan 2022 00:29 #3286

• maria (mb361)
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1687
...when the going gets tough, the tough gets going !!!

When the situation gets critical, those who aren't weak-willed, work harder and never give up.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Καράντη Μαρία (cross)

Γεγονότα που αξίζει να αναφέρουμε και να ΜΗΝ σχολιάζουμε 05 Jan 2022 23:25 #3287

• PRS33 (PARIS33)
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2044
Μου θυμίζει την ταινία "Where is my village" απο την εποχή του πολέμου οταν ξεσπασε ο πόλεμος οι νεοι εφυγαν να πολεμήσουν στο μέτωπο.
Μετα απο χρόνια πολέμου και αντιξοότητες επέστρεψαν στο Χωριό τους και δεν........το βρήκαν γιατί ο πόλεμος το ειχε ισοπεδώσει.
Ειδικότερα με τα βλαχαντερά νεοΕλληναράδες αυτο που εχω καταλάβει ειναι το εξής.
Απο τον Β΄ Παγκόσμιο Πόλεμο μια ζωή τα καραβλαχαντερά της "επαρχίας" στην κυριολεξία "πήδηξαν" τους Ελληνες μια με τους μαυραγορίτες που ενω οι κατοικοι των Πόλεων δεν ειχαν να φανε ερχόντουσταν αυτα τα καθήκια τα καραβλαχαντερά και εγδερναν οποιον κόσμο ειχε να αγοράσει τρόφιμα.
Μετα φθάσαμε στην χρυσή "εποχή" ΠΑ.ΣΟ.Κ και "τσίμπαγαν" τις επιδοτησάρες για το οτιδήποτε ειχα φιλο με καπνά οπου φόρτωνε το φορτηγό με πέτρες και απο πάνω "καπνά" και τσίμπαγε την "επιδότηση" χροοοοονια.
Μετα πλακωσαν οι επιδοτήσεις γαι τις ελιές και εφθασαν τα δηλωμένα στρεμματα ...........μεχρι τα Skopje..............
Δεν τελειώσαμε ομως γιατι αυτα τα καραβλαχαντερά ψηφιζαν στα ρημάδια τους που ειχαν πιό λίγο πληθυσμό απο τις Πόλεις και εκαναν "cone" τα γλυψίματα να γινουν "μοντέρνοι" να ερθουν στις μεγαλουπόλεις να γινουν δημοσιουπάλληλοι.
Η διαφθορά σε ολο της το μεγαλείο ο αλλος ηταν δημοσιουπαλληλος και "τσίμπαγε" και επιδοτήσεις ¨παραγωγού" και η ειρωνεία ηταν οτι τις επιδοτήσεις τις "τσίμπαγαν" απο τους "Γεωργικούς Συναιτερισμούς" ΠΑ.ΣΟ.Κ -Νέα Δημοκρατία.
Δεν εγγραφοταν με ΑΦΜ να ξερει το Κρατος σε ποιό ΑΦΜ εδωσε χρήματα και αν............φορολογήθηκε..........
Μετα ειχαμε τα καραβλαχαντερά τους "μπετατζήδες" Εργολάβους Δημοσίων Εργων .............η διαφθορά ........................
Καλά που ηρθαν οι Γερμανοί που απο το 2010 φωνάζω να μείνουν και να μην φύγουν.....................
EINSTEIN : Aν κάποιος σου προτείνει κάτι τσάμπα ΝΑ ΞΕΡΕΙΣ ΤΟ ΠΡΟΙΟΝ ΕΙΣΑΙ ΕΣΥ!!!
Να θυμάσαι όταν σου τάζουν «ελευθερία» σημαίνει ότι την εχεις ηδη χάσει!!!

Συγκλονιστικό γράμμα 96χρονου Εβραίου που επιβίωσε του Ολοκαυτώματος 07 Jan 2022 13:51 #3288

• Καράντη Μαρία (cross)
  • Platinum Boarder
  • "χωρίς εμού ου δύνασθε ποιείν ουδέν" Ιωάννην 15:5
  • Thank you received: 1238
My name is Edward Mosberg. I am a Holocaust survivor, and I am 96 years old.
I lived through many different regimes. Some of the most vicious ones were the S.S. and the Gestapo. They murdered the prisoners by shooting them, beating them to death, drowning them, hanging them or by a whistle command when dogs ripped the prisoners apart. I lost my entire family during the Holocaust. But I survived.
After the war ended, I came to Poland in 1945 where the doctors told me I had tuberculosis of the lungs and bones, and that I only had a couple of months to live because there was no medication. But again, I survived. I had a friend, who years later became my wife. She survived the concentration camps, just like I survived, with the exception that she went on a couple of death marches that she fortunately survived. She encouraged me to go to Italy to cure myself from the sickness. I arrived in Vienna, and a Jewish organization made arrangements to help me. They got a military ambulance, which drove me to a hospital in the mountains in Italy. I was there for several months, and I got cured from the tuberculosis of the bones. After that I went to another place where doctors took care of me for my lungs. I got a clean bill of health and returned back to Poland. While in Italy, I stayed in touch with my friend from the concentration camp, and upon my return to Krakow I met my friend again. That is when I realized she was very much interested in me. At that point she said her father, who survived Buchenwald, did not want to stay in Poland because of the Russian communist regime. While being in Poland, I saw what was happening to people living under the Russian communist regime, and I did not feel this was a way that I wanted to live. The communist government was telling people how to live and what to do. I became an expert on how the communists treated people. In 1947 I decided to leave Poland because the country was communist. I did not want to stay there and experience another communist Hell.
In 1947 I arrived in Belgium, and I got married to my friend from the concentration camp. We waited there for 18 months to get a visa to be able to go to the United States. Finally, in December 1951, we emigrated to America.
It was a different kind of America back then than it is today. The police showed respect to everyone, and people showed them the same respect. We were able to live in peace. Now everything has changed.
We now have President Biden and Vice President Harris, and many problems have arisen within our country that are prominent.
To begin, I would like to talk about Afghanistan and the situation there. The United States had military ammunition and military equipment in Afghanistan that was worth billions and billions of dollars. President Biden and Vice President Harris were in charge of the situation in Afghanistan. Instead of blowing up all of the military ammunition and military equipment that was worth billions and billions of dollars, they left it all to the enemies; the Taliban terrorists. Now the terrorists are in possession of all of that military ammunition and military equipment that should have been blown up.
President Biden and Vice President Harris were in charge of everything there in Afghanistan. I would like to know whose idea it was to leave it all to our enemies. President Biden or Vice President Harris? Was it a mistake? Or was it on purpose? And if this is the truth, we should know the truth because the people of the United States and the entire world are entitled to know the truth. Many people lost their lives. Someone has to be responsible. If the Vice President had anything to do with it, she has blood on her hands, and she should be convicted of treason. Whoever is the guilty one has blood on their hands. Many Americans were murdered there. We, the free Americans, and the whole world, should know who is responsible for this and who has blood on their hands. Whomever it is should be convicted for treason.
The situation at the southern border is another topic I would like to mention. I blame both President Biden and Vice President Harris for the problems there. They are releasing the immigrants into our country without checking them for Covid. By doing so, this fatal virus is spreading throughout the United States. This is not only putting our nation at a health risk, but it will also cost the United States billions of dollars.
A while back, Ocasio Cortez compared the situation at the southern border to the Nazi concentration camps. At that time I had invited her to travel with me so that she could see first hand what the concentration camps in Poland were. Unfortunately, Cortez refused my invitation. The situation at the southern border cannot be compared to the Nazi concentration camps. During the Holocaust, the Nazis tortured the victims in the concentration camps and ultimately murdered them. Nothing can be compared to these atrocities. The Nazis were extremely vicious people, and they murdered the prisoners without mercy by shooting them, hanging them, drowning them, beating them to death, and commanding dogs to attack them and rip them apart.
Another issue that must be addressed is the looting and robberies that is taking place throughout the United States. Our police force can stop these crimes, but we need to hire more police, and they need to be sufficiently funded. They risk their lives in order to keep our nation safe. Although some states are locking up the criminals, 24 hours later they are being released. What good is that? Now the criminals can continue to loot and rob once again. So, I must repeat that in order to put a stop to these crimes throughout our nation, we must have more police and make sure they are sufficiently funded as well as protected against the criminals.
Once more I want to remind you that we must stop what is going on in the United States. Some people in the are playing games. Robbing the people. Looting places of business. Some get arrested and then the next day they are let out and are able to commit the same crimes again. So once again, we have to stop these conditions. And this can only be done by a very, very strong police force who is fully funded.
Lastly, I would like to talk about the Democratic Party elections. President Biden is talking about running in 2024. This is a waste of time and money. With whatever is going on in the United States right now with the Democratic Party, he has no chance of winning. It seems like a problem exists now between President Biden and Vice President Harris. In my opinion, President Biden cannot win, and it is time that, after so many failures, he should give up. I wish Joe Biden, his family, Kamala Harris and her family a Merry Christmas and a happy and healthy new year.
We have to live in a free country without the communists. We want to live as free American citizens, and not be ruled in a communist way. No communists in our country.
G-d bless them, and G-d bless America.

www.tapinto.net/towns/parsippany/article...d-holocaust-survivor

1_2022-01-07.jpg
Σταυρός ο φύλαξ πάσης της Οικουμένης,
Σταυρός η ωραιότης της Εκκλησίας,
Σταυρός βασιλέων το κραταίωμα,
Σταυρός πιστών το στήριγμα,
Σταυρός Αγγέλων η δόξα και...
Last Edit: 07 Jan 2022 14:02 by Καράντη Μαρία (cross).

Πέφτει πολύ κέρατο στους παντρεμένους! 08 Jan 2022 22:52 #3289

• Καράντη Μαρία (cross)
  • Platinum Boarder
Μεγάλα ποσοστά απιστίας συντρόφων σε γάμους ή σχέσεις καταγράφονται από μελέτες διεθνώς:
www.iefimerida.gr/ellada/giati-pandimia-...stoys-ellines-ereyna
www.marriage.com/advice/infidelity/infidelity-statistics/
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5709195/
hackspirit.com/infidelity-statistics/
Last Edit: 08 Jan 2022 22:56 by Καράντη Μαρία (cross).

ΦΠΑ 13 Jan 2022 20:36 #3290

• maria (mb361)
  • Platinum Boarder
www.protothema.gr/economy/article/120016...leston-fpa/#Comments

Αντιγραφω το παρακατω σχολιο - Οι Κρατικοδιαιτοι ας παρουν προληπτικα και ενα υπογλωσσιο...

Δεν έχει νόημα η μείωση του ΦΠΑ νόημα έχει μόνο η κατάργηση του τελείως.

Θα επαναλάβω την ρηξικέλευθη πρόταση μου για κατάργηση του ΦΠΑ τελείως (0%) και αντικατάσταση της απώλειας των εσόδων (περίπου 15δις ετησίως) με τις περικοπή των δαπανών για παροχές σε εργαζόμενους (που επίσης από ότι γράφει είναι ο προϋπολογισμός είναι περίπου 15δις). Γιατί να γίνει αυτή η ανταλλαγή; Διότι με αυτή την διαμόρφωση θα αποκτήσει η οικονομία ευελιξία επειδή θα μειωθούν τα ρίσκα και η γραφειοκρατία και θα γίνει ευκολότερη η αποπληρωμή δανείων διότι δεν θα συσσωρεύεται απότομα όλη η ρευστότητα στο δημόσιο. Με το που μετακινηθούν 1000€ τέσσερεις φορές καταλήγουν όλα στο δημόσιο μόνο από το ΦΠΑ (παραβλέπουμε όλους τους άλλους φόρους). Αυτοί που πάνε και παίρνουν δάνεια που θα βρουν ρευστότητα στην αγορά να τα αποπληρώσουν μαζί με τους τόκους όταν όλα είναι συσσωρευμένα στο δημόσιο; Επειδή δηλαδή κάποια στιγμή στο περιελθόν σε συνθήκες ενδεχομένως πολέμου μπήκε αυτός ο φόρος και με τον καιρό διαδόθηκε, παγιώθηκε και τον συνηθίσαμε, πάει να πει ότι είναι και ευεργετικός για την αποδοτική λειτουργία της οικονομίας; Η Ελληνική οικονομία έχει πρόβλημα παραγωγικότητας προϊόντων αιχμής και χάνει συνάλλαγμα, αν για τον οποιονδήποτε λόγο δεν υπάρξουν για δυο τρία χρόνια αντισταθμιστικά έσοδα συναλλάγματος από τον τουρισμό η χώρα θα χρεοκοπήσει με αυτό το “παραγωγικό δυναμικό” στο οποίο βρίσκεται.

When the situation gets critical, those who aren't weak-willed, work harder and never give up.
Last Edit: 13 Jan 2022 22:23 by maria (mb361).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Καράντη Μαρία (cross)

Νέος εργασιακός Νόμος των UAE για άδειες 13 Jan 2022 23:01 #3291

• Καράντη Μαρία (cross)
  • Platinum Boarder
Καθορισμός ημερών ετήσιας κανονικής άδειας εργαζομένων του Ιδιωτικού Τομέα, στα νέα συμβόλαια, στα Ηνωμένα Αραβικά Εμιράτα: 30!
Law No. 33 of 2021

gulfnews.com/uae/new-annual-leave-provis...ebruary-2-1.84912034
Last Edit: 13 Jan 2022 23:06 by Καράντη Μαρία (cross).

Τυπώνουν αβέρτα χρήμα οι Αμερικανοί! 19 Jan 2022 15:43 #3292

• Καράντη Μαρία (cross)
  • Platinum Boarder
Το 80% όλων των δολαρίων Η.Π.Α. σε κυκλοφορία ιστορικά, έχει δημιουργηθεί-τυπωθεί μέσα στην πανδημία covid-19! Η υπερπροσφορά μετρητών εκτίναξε τον πληθωρισμό στα ύψη.
techstartups.com/2021/12/18/80-us-dollar...y-2020-october-2021/
www.sofx.com/2021/12/28/80-of-all-us-dol...-2021-tech-startups/
rifnote.com/2021/12/19/80-of-all-us-doll...ion-in-october-2021/
www.investmentwatchblog.com/since-januar...21-20-0831-trillion/
Last Edit: 19 Jan 2022 15:46 by Καράντη Μαρία (cross).

Μεγαλείο ψυχής του Γάλλου Προέδρου Charles De Gaulle 21 Jan 2022 01:40 #3293

• Καράντη Μαρία (cross)
  • Platinum Boarder
Η άγνωστη ιστορία της Anne De Gaulle, κόρης με Σύνδρομο Down του διάσημου Στρατηγού και Προέδρου της Γαλλίας:
www.sheilaalleebooks.com/the-legacy-of-c...-and-anne-de-gaulle/

2_2022-01-21.jpg

1_2022-01-21-2.jpg
Last Edit: 21 Jan 2022 01:51 by Καράντη Μαρία (cross).

Το ''κουκουρουκου''...Δημαρχου και Αρχων (= 'η αλλιως γιατι πρεπει να ντρεπεται κανεις να δηλωνει Μυκονιατης !) 22 Jan 2022 23:11 #3294

• maria (mb361)
  • Platinum Boarder

Last Edit: 23 Jan 2022 07:30 by Ο Τσιγκούνης (T$ig).
Time to create page: 0.415 seconds